Shearwater Research is a privately held, profitable technology company which is the world leader in the field of technical diving computers and rebreather oxygen controllers. Based in Richmond, British Columbia, we have dealers in over 70 countries, and service centers in Canada, USA, UK, and New Zealand. We take pride in our corporate culture of high energy excellence, with self-managed professionals who thrive in delivering results in a tangible, visible manner. We are a fast growing company with a very bright future.
We provide a culture that embraces innovation, passion and performance excellence. We offer professional growth opportunities and a dynamic, informal and engaging workplace. Join our team and enjoy an inspiring environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
- Safety – gloves, safety glasses, masks, respirators, safety shoes, instructions
- Shop tools, power tools, soldering iron
- Optical and digital magnifying glass or microscope
- Various measuring tools, test tools and jigs
- Compressed air/ionized air lines
- Computer, Barcode printer/Scanner, SRI Database
- Follow company’s policies and work instructions
- Assemble dive computers and components to meet SRI standards and customer demand
- Follow 5S requirements and utilize Kanban signaling
- Be a positive contributor to team
- Actively participate in regular coaching sessions with your Supervisor
- Believe, pursue and exercise Shearwater’s core values.
- Be able to learn new tasks with reasonable amount of time.
- Be able to cover the work area(s) assigned independently.
- Be introspective and open minded.
This position is located at our factory location:
Unit 250, 13155 Delf Place, Richmond, BC V6V 2A2, CANADA
If this describes you and you are interested in this opportunity please send your cover letter and resume through this website. Only possible candidates will be contacted. Please do not contact us by phone or email at this time.
Thank you and good luck!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.75 /hour
Contact and Next Steps
Please submit your resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com
Upcoming Dive Shows
Shearwater Research will be at the following dive shows:
Read More / Nov 23-24 24
DRT HONG KONG 2019
Read More / Dec 13-15 Booth No. 232
2020 Diving Festival Tokyo
Read More / Feb 1, 2020 - Feb 2, 2020
2020 Underwater Intervention
Read More / Feb 4, 2020 - Feb 6, 2020 306
2020 Boston Sea Rover
Read More / Mar 7, 2020 - Mar 8, 2020
2020 Beneath the Sea
Read More / Mar 27, 2020 - Mar 29, 2020 738
Read More / Apr 6, 2020 - Apr 8, 2020
2020 Adex Singapore
Read More / Apr 17, 2020 - Apr 19, 2020 Booth P10
2020 DRT Shanghai
Read More / Apr 24, 2020 - Apr 26, 2020
Read More / Apr 25, 2020 - Apr 26, 2020 41
2020 Scuba Show Long Beach
Read More / May 30, 2020 - May 31, 2020 720
Read More / Jun 12, 2020 - Jun 14, 2020 406