Cloud Quickstart Guide
QUICK START GUIDE
The following quick-start guides are available for your viewing:
- Registering for a Cloud account
- Connecting to your Cloud account (Mobile)
- Pairing your mobile device to a dive computer
- How to delete a dive
- Signing-in to the Cloud (Desktop)
- Connecting to your dive computer
Registering for a Cloud Account
Connecting To Your Cloud Account
When a cloud account is signed-in, the username will be displayed at the top of the app.
All new dives downloaded on to your mobile device will be linked to your cloud account – even when there is no internet connection.
When no cloud users are signed-in, “Guest” will be displayed
All new dives downloaded on to your mobile device will be linked to the “Guest” account. When you sign-in to your cloud account, you will be asked if wish to transfer the dives to your cloud account.
Pairing your mobile device to a dive computer
How To Delete A Dive
Signing-in to the Cloud
1. To begin signing-in to the Cloud, click on the Profile icon
2. Sign in with the credentials you used to register
3. As there is no auto syncing, click on the Sync icon will sync your dives.
Connecting to your dive computer
2. Click the “+” then click the Bluetooth Icon to begin connecting to your dive computer
3. Once you are connected, you click download your dives, updating firmware, and etc.
4. After the initial connection, you will see your dive computer displayed underneath the “+” sign.
For faster connections, click on your dive computer, then click Connect.
You can also change your dive computer name here.
Upcoming Dive Shows
Shearwater Research will be at the following dive shows:
2020 Adex Singapore
Read More / Apr 17-19 Booth P10
Read More / Apr 20-25 6159
2020 DRT Shanghai
Read More / Apr 24-26
Read More / Apr 25-26 41