April 23, 2019
RICHMOND, British Columbia – April 23, 2019 – Shearwater Research Inc., is pleased to announce the appointment of Jim Hartt as CEO, effective immediately. Jim brings a wealth of experience from multiple disciplines ranging from Information […]
April 11, 2019
It’s 5:30 am in Havana Cuba, my alarm clock is buzzing. Slowly my eyes adjust to the breaking daylight, today is the day I’ve been waiting for all year.
Gardens of the Queens holds […]
March 14, 2019
You can now get Shearwater Cloud Version 2.4.0 for Desktop and Mobile through the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
Release Notes for Shearwater Cloud Version 2.4.0 for Desktop and Mobile (also available at the […]
Diving Science and Technology
The following blog articles are a curated selection featuring work done by the scientific community relating to diving and decompression theory. We support evidence based decision making and the organizations that provide that evidence.
- What’s All the Fuss about CO2 in Breathing Gas?
- Hyperoxic Myopia: Information for Divers
- Shearwater and the CNS Oxygen Clock
- Should rebreather divers prebreathe test their rebreathers prior to a dive?
- Flying After Diving
- Why do you calibrate a CCR with pure Oxygen?
- Review of Deep Stops in Technical Diving
- Flexible Control of Decompression Stress
- Factors Affecting Battery Life on Shearwater Dive Computers
- What is DiveCAN® and why should I care?
- On The Edge
- Eliminating The Helium Penalty
- Oxygen Seizures at PO2 ≤ 1.6 Bar: How Rare?
- Control of O2 Levels in a Diver’s Rebreather
- Why UPTD Calculations Should Not Be Used
- The CO2 Scrubber in a Diver’s Rebreather
Upcoming Dive Shows
Shearwater Research will be at the following dive shows: