Diving Science and Technology
The following blog articles are a curated selection featuring work done by the scientific community relating to diving and decompression theory. We support evidence based decision making and the organizations that provide that evidence.
- What’s All the Fuss about CO2 in Breathing Gas?
- Hyperoxic Myopia: Information for Divers
- Shearwater and the CNS Oxygen Clock
- Should rebreather divers prebreathe test their rebreathers prior to a dive?
- Flying After Diving
- Why do you calibrate a CCR with pure Oxygen?
- Review of Deep Stops in Technical Diving
- Flexible Control of Decompression Stress
- Factors Affecting Battery Life on Shearwater Dive Computers
- What is DiveCAN® and why should I care?
- On The Edge
- Eliminating The Helium Penalty
- Oxygen Seizures at PO2 ≤ 1.6 Bar: How Rare?
- Control of O2 Levels in a Diver’s Rebreather
- Why UPTD Calculations Should Not Be Used
- The CO2 Scrubber in a Diver’s Rebreather
Upcoming Dive Shows
Shearwater Research will be at the following dive shows:
Go Diving UK
Read More / Mar 2-3 Booth 62
Boston Sea Rovers
Read More / Mar 16-17
Beneath The Sea
Read More / Mar 22-24 Booth 325
Read More / Apr 5-7