November 18, 2020
Richmond, British Columbia - 18th November 2020
Shearwater Research Inc is excited to announce the appointment of Daren Marshall to the newly created role of Regional Manager for Asia Pacific, effective immediately.
Daren has […]
October 15, 2020
Canadian Business unveils annual list of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Richmond, BC (October 15, 2020) For the third year in a row, Canadian Business and Maclean’s ranked Shearwater Research Inc on the annual Growth List, the […]
October 7, 2020
My big question this week is: How do you go on a dive to see a wreck, shine your torch on the wreck, get your photo taken next to the wreck, return to the […]
September 18, 2020
Versión inglesa disponible
Vivimos en tiempos muy importantes y decisivos para la historia de la humanidad y todos los seres vivos con los que compartimos nuestro hogar, el planeta Tierra. Hemos […]
Diving Science and Technology
The following blog articles are a curated selection featuring work done by the scientific community relating to diving and decompression theory. We support evidence based decision making and the organizations that provide that evidence.
- What’s All the Fuss about CO2 in Breathing Gas?
- Hyperoxic Myopia: Information for Divers
- Shearwater and the CNS Oxygen Clock
- Should rebreather divers prebreathe test their rebreathers prior to a dive?
- Flying After Diving
- Why do you calibrate a CCR with pure Oxygen?
- Review of Deep Stops in Technical Diving
- Flexible Control of Decompression Stress
- Factors Affecting Battery Life on Shearwater Dive Computers
- What is DiveCAN® and why should I care?
- On The Edge
- Eliminating The Helium Penalty
- Oxygen Seizures at PO2 ≤ 1.6 Bar: How Rare?
- Control of O2 Levels in a Diver’s Rebreather
- Why UPTD Calculations Should Not Be Used
- The CO2 Scrubber in a Diver’s Rebreather
Upcoming Dive Shows
Shearwater Research will be at the following dive shows:
Read More / Dec 4-7 406