March 16, 2018
A new update of Shearwater Cloud Desktop Beta is now available. New features include the capability to export dives in several formats, text size control, and additional support for importing Shearwater Desktop dives. […]
March 7, 2018
You can now get Shearwater Cloud Mobile Beta 2.0.3 through the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
Release Notes for Shearwater Mobile Beta 2.0.3
(also available at the Google Play Store or the Apple […]
Diving Science and Technology
The following blog articles are a curated selection featuring work done by the scientific community relating to diving and decompression theory. We support evidence based decision making and the organizations that provide that evidence.
- What’s All the Fuss about CO2 in Breathing Gas?
- Hyperoxic Myopia: Information for Divers
- Shearwater and the CNS Oxygen Clock
- Should rebreather divers prebreathe test their rebreathers prior to a dive?
- Flying After Diving
- Why do you calibrate a CCR with pure Oxygen?
- Review of Deep Stops in Technical Diving
- Flexible Control of Decompression Stress
- Factors Affecting Battery Life on Shearwater Dive Computers
- What is DiveCAN® and why should I care?
- On The Edge
- Eliminating The Helium Penalty
- Oxygen Seizures at PO2 ≤ 1.6 Bar: How Rare?
- Control of O2 Levels in a Diver’s Rebreather
- Why UPTD Calculations Should Not Be Used
- The CO2 Scrubber in a Diver’s Rebreather
Upcoming Dive Shows
Shearwater Research will be at the following dive shows:
Beneath The Sea 2018 (Secaucus, NJ)
Read More / Mar 23-25 215, 314
ASIA DIVE EXPO 2018 (ADEX SINGAPORE)
Read More / Apr 6-8 A18
Diving & Resort Travel Expo (DRT Show Shanghai 2018/上海国际潜水暨度假观光展)
Read More / Apr 6-8 C-110
Marine Diving Fair 2018 (マリンダイビングフェア2018)
Read More / Apr 6-8 D-15