Legacy Dive Computers
- Pursuit Firmware V68
- Pursuit Firmware V68 Release Notes
- Pursuit V68 Manual
- Shearwater GF V3 Manual
- Nerd User Manual
Predators and Pursuits have reached the end of their service life.
We no longer can access raw components for this computer.
We will continue to try to support repairs for as long as possible but repairs will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
If you have questions about a Predator or Pursuit repair please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- IrDA use and troubleshooting
- Calculating the No-Stop Time - Erik C. Baker, P.E.
- Clearing Up The Confusion About "Deep Stops" - Erik C. Baker, P.E.
- Fault Tree Analysis with CCR - Dr S Tetlow, S Jenkins
- Gas Exchange, Partial Pressure Gradients, and the Oxygen Window - Johnny E. Brian Jr. M.D.
- Introductory Deco Lessons
- K1D Datasheet
- Maintaining a Fischer Connector
- Oxygen Toxicity Calculations
- R22D Datasheet
- Sodasorb Manual
- Sofnolime Datasheet
- The Quality Crimp Handbook
Please note, Shearwater Desktop can only be used with a Predator, Petrel 1 & 2, NERD, or Perdix. For all other computers, please use Shearwater Cloud.
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10
- Perdix AI requires Bluetooth LE. This is only available on Windows 8 or later
- Bluetooth radio if Shearwater Desktop is being used with a Predator, Petrel 1 & 2, NERD, or Perdix. Perdix AI requires a CSR 4.0 Bluetooth radio
- IrDA adapter if Shearwater Desktop is being used with a Pursuit
If you're installing Shearwater Desktop on a laptop and are planning to connect via Bluetooth, check to see if you have a built-in Bluetooth radio before plugging in the USB Bluetooth dongle that came with your dive computer. If you do have a built-in Bluetooth radio, then don't plug-in the USB Bluetooth dongle as having more than one Bluetooth radio available will cause connection problems with Shearwater Desktop.
- Perdix AI requires Bluetooth LE. This is only supported on Mac OS X 10.10.0 or later
- Intel Core Duo or faster processor
- Mac OS X 10.4.9 or later
If you're using Shearwater Desktop to connect to a Petrel or a Predator, make sure you don't plug-in the USB Bluetooth dongle that came with your dive computer. Shearwater Desktop will use the built-in bluetooth radio on your Mac to connect.