Shearwater Desktop links your desktop computer to your Shearwater dive computer. It allows you to download and manage your dive logs and also update the firmware on your Shearwater Dive Computers.
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10
- Perdix AI requires Bluetooth LE. This is only available on Windows 8 or later
- Bluetooth radio if Shearwater Desktop is being used with a Predator, Petrel 1 & 2, NERD, or Perdix. Perdix AI requires a CSR 4.0 Bluetooth radio
- IrDA adapter if Shearwater Desktop is being used with a Pursuit
If you're installing Shearwater Desktop on a laptop and are planning to connect via Bluetooth, check to see if you have a built-in Bluetooth radio before plugging in the USB Bluetooth dongle that came with your dive computer. If you do have a built-in Bluetooth radio, then don't plug-in the USB Bluetooth dongle as having more than one Bluetooth radio available will cause connection problems with Shearwater Desktop.
- Perdix AI requires Bluetooth LE. This is only supported on Mac OS X 10.10.0 or later
- Intel Core Duo or faster processor
- Mac OS X 10.4.9 or later
If you're using Shearwater Desktop to connect to a Petrel or a Predator, make sure you don't plug-in the USB Bluetooth dongle that came with your dive computer. Shearwater Desktop will use the built-in bluetooth radio on your Mac to connect.