Support & Downloads
- Perdix Manual - Current - English
- Recreational Nitrox Mode Manual - English
- Perdix Manual - German
- Perdix Manual - Spanish
- Perdix Manual - Portuguese
- Perdix Manual - French
- Perdix Manual - Italian
- Perdix Manual - Polish
- Perdix Manual - Japanese
- Perdix Manual - Traditional Chinese
- Perdix Manual - Simplified Chinese
- Recreational Nitrox Mode Manual - French
- Recreational Nitrox Mode Manual - Italian
- Recreational Nitrox Mode Manual - Japanese
- Recreational Nitrox Mode Manual - German
- Recreational Nitrox Mode Manual - Spanish
- Recreational Nitrox Mode Manual - Portuguese
- Recreational Nitrox Mode Manual - Traditional Chinese
- Recreational Nitrox Mode Manual - Simplified Chinese
Sorry, No FAQ Available!
Current Firmware Version: V87
Note: Updating the firmware will reset the decompression tissue loading.
- Ensure that you have the latest Shearwater Cloud installed
- In Shearwater Cloud, go to Dive Computer > Update Firmware...
- On your Perdix, navigate to Start Bluetooth or System Setup > System Setup > Load Upgrade, depending on your firmware version
- Shearwater Cloud will detect your Perdix and select the latest available firmware.
- Follow the instructions in Shearwater Cloud to select your firmware language and begin the update.
Getting Firmware Files
The easiest way to update your firmware is to download the new Shearwater Cloud and select Dive Computer-> Update Dive computer. Follow the instructions on the screen and Shearwater Cloud will handle the rest.
- For repairs, please contact your nearest Repair Center listed below via email or fill out this form for RMA shipping details when shipping to Canada
- For sales inquiries, please contact your nearest regional sales representative office.
- For customer support inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For cloud software, bluetooth connectivity and IT support inquiries, please email email@example.com.