Support & Downloads
- Perdix Manual - Current - English
- Recreational Nitrox Mode Manual - English
- Perdix Manual - German
- Perdix Manual - Spanish
- Perdix Manual - Portuguese
- Perdix Manual - French
- Perdix Manual - Italian
- Perdix Manual - Japanese
- Perdix Manual - Traditional Chinese
- Perdix Manual - Simplified Chinese
- Recreational Nitrox Mode Manual - French
- Recreational Nitrox Mode Manual - Italian
- Recreational Nitrox Mode Manual - Japanese
- Recreational Nitrox Mode Manual - German
- Recreational Nitrox Mode Manual - Spanish
- Recreational Nitrox Mode Manual - Portuguese
- Recreational Nitrox Mode Manual - Traditional Chinese
- Recreational Nitrox Mode Manual - Simplified Chinese
Sorry, No FAQ Available!
Current Firmware Version: V71
Note: Updating the firmware will reset the decompression tissue loading.
- Ensure that you have the latest Shearwater Desktop installed
- In Shearwater Desktop, go to Dive Computer > Update Firmware...
- On your Perdix, navigate to Start Bluetooth or System Setup > System Setup > Load Upgrade, depending on your firmware version
- Shearwater Desktop will detect your Perdix and select the latest available firmware.
- Follow the instructions in Shearwater Desktop to select your firmware language and begin the update.
Getting Firmware Files
The easiest way to update your firmware is to download the new Shearwater Desktop and select Dive Computer-> Update Dive computer. Follow the instructions on the screen and Shearwater Desktop will handle the rest.
SALES & CUSTOMER SUPPORT CENTERS AND REPAIR SERVICE CENTERS
- For repairs, please contact your nearest Repair Center listed below via email for RMA shipping details.
- For cloud software, bluetooth connectivity and IT support inquiries, please email email@example.com.
- For sales & customer support inquiries, please contact your nearest regional sales representative office.