Shearwater Desktop 3.0.8
- Due to the new connection protocols in the Perdix AI, we have added a Dive Computer selection menu when you attempt a connection.
- Graph now displays AI features such as Tank pressure and Gas time.
***Important notice, Perdix AI uses Bluetooth LE, this is only available on Windows 8 and above.
***Important notice for Windows 8 and 8.1 users connecting your Perdix AI unit:
Perdix AI units need to be manually paired first to your computer in order to connect on Windows 8.1. Please perform the following steps to manually connect to your computer:
- Press the Start button on your keyboard. (Looks like the Windows Logo)
- Type: “Bluetooth Settings”
- Click on the Icon with the same name.
- Remove any Shearwater Dive Computers on this list.
- On your Perdix AI, go to the option “Start Bluetooth” and select it.
- You will see a new “Perdix” unit appear. Select “Pair” for that device.
- Once it is finished installing, you are good to connect in Shearwater Desktop.
Installing on Mac Sierra:
Please read the article here for instructions on installing the latest Shearwater Desktop.