SHEARWATER FIRMWARE V17 FOR TERIC IS NOW AVAILABLE
Shearwater Firmware v17 for Teric is now available. This release is not a major feature release but is recommended for all users to address a few minor issues.
- Fixes issue where under some conditions units may not shutoff when left on charger.
- Fixed issue where surface interval was logged and displayed incorrectly when greater
than 45 days.
- O2 % threshold for considering a gas a “deco gas” now 40% O2 (previously 50%).
- SAC calculations for display in dive log modified slightly to match the Perdix AI.
- Adds “EN250” information to dive mode start screen for some models.
Upcoming Dive Shows
Shearwater Research will be at the following dive shows:
Read More / Feb 22, 2024 - Feb 25, 2024
Read More / Apr 5, 2024 - Apr 7, 2024
Read More / Apr 12, 2024 - Apr 14, 2024
Read More / Apr 19, 2024 - Apr 21, 2024