SHEARWATER FIRMWARE V17 FOR TERIC IS NOW AVAILABLE
Shearwater Firmware v17 for Teric is now available. This release is not a major feature release but is recommended for all users to address a few minor issues.
- Fixes issue where under some conditions units may not shutoff when left on charger.
- Fixed issue where surface interval was logged and displayed incorrectly when greater
than 45 days.
- O2 % threshold for considering a gas a “deco gas” now 40% O2 (previously 50%).
- SAC calculations for display in dive log modified slightly to match the Perdix AI.
- Adds “EN250” information to dive mode start screen for some models.
Upcoming Dive Shows
Shearwater Research will be at the following dive shows:
2020 Adex Singapore
Read More / Apr 17-19 Booth P10
Read More / Apr 20-25 6159
2020 DRT Shanghai
Read More / Apr 24-26
Read More / Apr 25-26 41