SHEARWATER FIRMWARE V17 FOR TERIC IS NOW AVAILABLE
Shearwater Firmware v17 for Teric is now available. This release is not a major feature release but is recommended for all users to address a few minor issues.
- Fixes issue where under some conditions units may not shutoff when left on charger.
- Fixed issue where surface interval was logged and displayed incorrectly when greater
than 45 days.
- O2 % threshold for considering a gas a “deco gas” now 40% O2 (previously 50%).
- SAC calculations for display in dive log modified slightly to match the Perdix AI.
- Adds “EN250” information to dive mode start screen for some models.