How to apply a Teric PET Screen Protector
How to install:
- After washing your hands. pre-position the screen protector to the Teric (adhesive side downward).
- Clean the screen of your Teric with wet wipes followed by the dry wipes. then clear the remaining liquid with the microfiber cloth.
- Clean the dust on the screen with the dust absorber sticker.
- Peel off the protective film from the PET screen protector.
- Press the center of the PET screen protector and remove the tiny air bubbles by gently pushing outwards with the squeegee from the center (Allow 1 - 2 days for the smaller bubbles to fully disappear).
- Must clean the dust on the screen and apply it in a dust free room.
- Air bubbles will automatically disappear within 24 hours.
- If there are air bubble spots. the section is not adhering, and you will need to gently peel off the screen protector carefully and reinstall it.
Repeated removal of the PET screen protector may cause it to lose its adhesiveness. During application. excessive force may cause damage to the PET screen protector.