Shearwater Firmware v71 for NERD 2, Petrel, Petrel 2, Perdix, and Perdix AI Is Now Available
Shearwater Firmware v71 is now available. This update is applicable to the NERD 2, Petrel, Petrel 2, Perdix, and Perdix AI as they share a common firmware base. Due to hardware differences, not all features are available on all models. The following changes apply to all models unless otherwise noted.
This release also includes improvements and fixes. This update is recommended for all users using NERD 2, Petrel, Petrel 2, Perdix, and Perdix AI.
- Open circuit (OC) MOD PPO2 and Decon PPO2 limit setting are applied
- OC Minimum PPO2 setting default changed to 0.18ATA from 0.19 ATA
- Pink added as colour choice for titles font
- millivolts display does not time-out back to the main screen
- ascent rate indicator no longer shows the grayed-out arrow
You can read the complete Release Notes here: https://www.shearwater.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Petrel2-PerdixAI-Perdix-Nerd-2-v71-Release-Notes.pdf