Teric Firmware v16 is now available!
Teric firmware v16 is now available. This update includes new items, minor improvements and bug fixes, mostly related beeper options, SurfGF, more flexibility when configuring your OC Rec home screen and more. This release does not include new major features. This update is recommended for all users to address a few minor issues.
You can read the complete Release Notes here: https://www.shearwater.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Release-Notes-TERIC-V16.pdf
Note: Updating the firmware will reset the decompression tissue loading.
- Ensure that you have the latest Shearwater Cloud installed
- In Shearwater Cloud, click or tap on the Connect icon
- On your Teric, press the MENU button repeatedly until the Bluetooth option is highlighted and then select it by pressing the FUNC button
- After a successful connection is achieved, select UPDATE FIRMWARE in Shearwater Cloud
- Follow the instructions in Shearwater Cloud