Teric Firmware v09 is now available
Teric firmware v09 is now available. This update includes minor improvements and bug fixes, mostly related to charging. This release does not include new major features. This update is recommended for all users.
You can read the complete Release Notes here: https://www.shearwater.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Release-Notes-TERIC-V9.pdf
Note: Updating the firmware will reset the decompression tissue loading.
- Ensure that you have the latest Shearwater Cloud installed
- In Shearwater Cloud, click or tap on the Connect icon
- On your Teric, press the MENU button repeatedly until the Bluetooth option is highlighted and then select it by pressing the FUNC button
- After a successful connection is achieved, select UPDATE FIRMWARE in Shearwater Cloud
- Follow the instructions in Shearwater Cloud