Try taking the battery out and leaving it out for at least 5 minutes. This should allow the transmitter to reset, and often solves a loss of communications.
Support & Downloads
Yes, we will replace the charger under warranty. In the meantime, there are a number of third-party wireless chargers that will work in a pinch.
The best charger we tested so far was the Choetech model (CHOETECH Wireless Charger, Qi Certified T511), and it is quite inexpensive. You can pair this (or the charger included with the Teric) with any portable power pack with a USB output port. The Teric battery is 560mAhr. I would derate a power pack down to about 40% of its capacity due to efficiency losses. Most portable power packs are at least 10,000mAhr (e.g Anker PowerCore 10000). So, (10000 * 0.4) / 560 = 7 charges. At 30 hours (minimum) per charge, this is at least 210 hours of portable operation.
Current Firmware Version: v09
Note: Updating the firmware will reset the decompression tissue loading.
- Ensure that you have the latest Shearwater Cloud installed
- In Shearwater Cloud, click or tap on the Connect icon
- On your Teric, press the MENU button repeatedly until the Bluetooth option is highlighted and then select it by pressing the FUNC button
- After a successful connection is achieved, select UPDATE FIRMWARE in Shearwater Cloud
- Follow the instructions in Shearwater Cloud